The family

The family

Sunday, September 16, 2018

So, I guess I missed the part that said that the PGA testing results don’t come in for 2 weeks. So they freeze the ones that grew into embryos and then wait for the results. So- I got a call and they said that out of the 4 embryos one of them was healthy. The other 3 would not have survived the transfer which is why we did the tests since we are using a surrogate.  My nurse asked if I wanted to go through another retrival process, but considering my health, we are not going to consider it unless this transfer fails. We are hoping to not have to  make that decision, but we are also very mindful of what my two health drs tell us. I have a check up w the oncologist this week and another chest exam in January- so our decisions will be based on what those check ups/drs say.



So one- we have one little healthy embryo waiting! We are hoping for a November/early December transfer.  Lots of prayer not only for our peace, and a sticky baby, but for our surrogate as she embarks towards this next step-peace for her.

This process is humbling to say the least. Remembering with each step competed, we are not in control. God is the author of life. This process paints the image of God as the creator more than ever.

We are forever grateful for our surrogate and her husband for stepping into this priceless journey! No matter what happens, she is already a rockstar!


No comments:

Post a Comment